Planning your wedding
Where do we start?
- An obligation free meeting where you can make sure I’m the right celebrant for you.
- If you decide to go ahead, you pay a deposit to reserve the date
- You can borrow the ceremony resource folder and we work together to create your wedding ceremony
What You Need to Know…
In accordance with the Marriage Act 1961:
- A Notice of Intended Marriage must be completed and received by the celebrant at least one month before the ceremony
- The celebrant must make a statement at the ceremony of their authorization to perform the marriage
- During the ceremony, the celebrant must cite the Monitum (definition of marriage in Australia) from the Marriage Act 1961.