It’s most important that the whole wedding experience is a lot of fun. Your personalities and ideas are key to making your ceremony truly enjoyable and memorable.
We start with an obligation free meeting where you can make sure I’m the right celebrant for you. You can ask questions and I can explain how it all works.
I can help make your wedding unique – advising on different ceremony formats, for example. You can contribute your own words, vows, music, and readings and we can shape the event together.
My resource folder will provide you with some great ideas for designing the type of ceremony that you really want, a ceremony that fits your personalities and values. It may be as formal or informal as you wish.
The ceremony is your declaration of love before your guests. My job is to make it easy and fun for you, to give you confidence that the ceremony will run smoothly, with attention to presentation and a professional approach to the legalities. Ultimately, you will be sure of having a memorable ceremony.
- professional, warm and friendly service
- an obligation-free initial consultation
- preparation and lodgement of legal documents
- a resource folder with a selection of ceremony ideas
- the choice of writing your own vows and parts of the ceremony
- ideas for including special people in the ceremony
- a rehearsal at the venue
- a professional PA system for the ceremony and your chosen music
- a name change kit (if required)
- a keepsake ceremony booklet
- flexible and reasonable rates with no add-ons or hidden costs
- the option to have small ceremonies in my lovely courtyard
Flexible modern approach
Some people know just what they want and like to design their own ceremony. Others like me to write their ceremony. Some choose a short simple ceremony in a park or in my courtyard. I promise personalised, professional, service and advice to suit your requirements. I am a full-time celebrant available for consultation throughout the planning process. I would love to help you design a unique and memorable ceremony.
Please contact me to discuss ideas for your wedding ceremony.