Vow Renewal Ceremonies
Reaffirmation of vows is a special ceremony to celebrate continuing partnership and commitment to your special ‘other’. In vow renewal ceremonies families and friends often come together to rejoice in an enduring relationship that provides a true life role model of fidelity and friendship; a ceremony that shows what love really means.
People often arrange a vow renewal ceremony on an anniversary or following a period of separation. Others who have been married overseas take the opportunity offered through a vow renewal ceremony to share the public declaration of their love and commitment with their Australian friends and family.
I can provide you with a selection of ideas and resources to plan a wonderful vow renewal ceremony.
You will receive a beautiful certificate to commemorate this special day and you will also receive a beautifully presented copy of the ceremony.
- professional, warm and friendly service
- an obligation-free initial consultation
- a selection of ceremony ideas
- ideas for including special people in the ceremony
- a rehearsal at the venue
- a professional PA system for the ceremony and your chosen music
- beautiful commemorative certificates
- a keepsake ceremony booklet
- flexible and reasonable rates with no add-ons or hidden costs
- the option to have small ceremonies in my lovely courtyard
Flexible modern approach
Some people know just what they want and like to design their own ceremony. Others prefer me to write their ceremony. Some choose a short simple ceremony in a park or in my courtyard. I promise personalised, professional, service and advice to suit your requirements and am available for consultation throughout the planning process. I would love to help you design a unique and memorable ceremony.
Please contact me to discuss your own ideas for the vow renewal ceremony.