Personal and respectful service
My approach to ceremonies is professional, modern, respectful of cultural differences and flexible. I ensure the legalities are taken care of and assist you to create a special ceremony. Together we can make your day of celebration unique and memorable for you and your guests.
I am an experienced Civil Celebrant, authorised by the Australian Government to preside over marriages. I am also an authorised Civil Union Celebrant in the ACT. I have performed hundreds of ceremonies.
As a member of the professional celebrants association Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants, every year I update my celebrant skills and knowledge of legal requirements.
I taught in universities for over 10 years and have much public speaking experience. My speaking and presentation skills are always professional and my clients are always delighted with my open consultation and their unique ceremonies.
What makes Alice’s celebrant service different?
- I am a full-time celebrant available for ceremonies in and around the ACT including the south coast
- You will find me very open to your ideas
- I offer flexible and reasonable rates- please inquire
- No add-ons or hidden costs
- Once we agree on the ceremony wording, I will stick to it – no ad-libbing and no gratuitous jokes!
- I have a back-up celebrant in case of emergencies
- The option to have small ceremonies in my lovely courtyard
I would love to help you design a personalised ceremony for your: