Personal and respectful service
My approach to wedding ceremonies is modern, respectful of cultural differences and flexible. I assist couples to create a special ceremony and professionally guide you through the legalities. Of course, crafting the ceremony is just the beginning of the fun. Together we can make your day of celebration really joyful and moving for you and your guests.
I am an experienced registered civil celebrant, authorised by the Australian Government to perform marriages and authorised by the ACT Government to perform civil partnership unions I have performed almost 200 ceremonies.
I am also a member of the professional celebrants association Australian Marriage Celebrants Inc. and every year I update my celebrant skills.
With higher degrees in social science and eco-social planning, I taught in universities for over 10 years. My speaking and presentation skills are always professional and my clients are always delighted with their ceremonies. We craft the ceremonies together using my wedding resource folder.
What makes Alice’s celebrant service different?
- You will find me very flexible and I am a full-time celebrant available for ceremonies in and around the ACT including the south coast
- I offer flexible and reasonable rates- please inquire
- No add-ons or hidden costs
- You will be given unlimited options
- Once we agree on the ceremony wording, I will stick to it – no ad-libbing and no gratuitous jokes
- I always have a back-up celebrant in case of emergencies
- You may like to be married in my lovely courtyard at a reduced rate.